Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Seeking permission from AL75 .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    AL75 Member literaturelover's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2025
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Seeking permission from AL75 .

    Hi AL75,


    I found this sexfight series called Clit Queen by an unknown Author.
    The series is spread across 19 chapters .I have compiled all the chapters and I wanted to post it here so that we can read the story here.

    If you are okay with it ,please do give me the go-ahead

    I would have sought permission from the author but as i said ,the forum i found this on listed the writer as anonymous .

    Regards,

  2. #2
    Forum Owner AL75's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2021
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

    Re: Seeking permission from AL75 .

    That's actually from the old board and it was by the writer, Unknownfan. Go ahead, just attribute it to him.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •